|Brand||Philips Digital Lock|
- Intuitive push-pull use
- System wake-up by manual touch
- Auto Locking Function
Philips 9200 Digital Lock comes with a smart push-pull door lock design. It only takes one step to lock or unlock the door. Makes your life simple and gives great security. Now you can enjoy the convenience of unlocking and auto-locking the door with ease. With the humanized detail designs, visually streamlined body, and color blending deep texture it makes this digital lock a great hit with many.
Here are some of the key features it comes with. They are:
1. Push-Pull handle
The push-pull handle design simplifies door using steps by replacing the way of rotating and pressing with a push or a pull. Definitely reduces the waste of time in opening door handles.
2. Multiple smart unlock modes in Auto and manual
The modes are by fingerprint up to 100, Access card up to 100, password up to 10, and mechanical key.
3. Multi alarm function
This digital lock comes with an all-around alarm function. This increases the anti-theft level of your home and safeguards it.
4. Wireless network extension
Connecting to the wireless network enables remote management of the door lock use and real time monitoring of the door lock status.
5. Hidden fingerprint sensor with swift recognition
The lock comes with a semiconductor fingerprint sensor which enables accurate and swift recognition with an identification speed of less than 2 seconds. The sensor is inside the handle to protect it from malicious attacks and destruction.
6. One touch outside forced lock
When you are going out you can touch the outside forced lock button. When this function is active, anyone inside an empty room or house tries to open the lock, an alarm will go off.
7. Auto-sensing awakens the lock
When someone approaches the door lock, it will auto sense and awaken. The touch pad will lite up and await for your action. if there is any hazardous act done on it, it will sound the alarm.
8. It has Indicator lights for Door locks status prompt, Low battery prompt, Mute status prompt, System locking prompt and Human voice guide.
9. This digital lock runs on 8 alkaline batteries and suitable for wooden, and copper doors.