The LifeSmart’s Smart Station connects all of LifeSmart products to one central device . As the core of the LifeSmart platform, the Smart Station wirelessly connects all of your devices and sensors. You can stay informed of changing conditions, trigger actions and remotely control various aspects of your home or office. The Smart Station logically links all of your devices to work seamlessly together.
- Center Smart Home System
- Connect up to 500 smart devices
- Real-time reflect smart devices condition
- Smart Station wirelessly Monitor, control, automate home/office environment
- 24 hour access stay informed of changing security and environmental conditions
- Set automatic actions such as instantly receiving photos of anyone entering
- Trigger actions such as video recording or activating lights
- Simply connect your Smart Station to your internet router
- Coverage up to 5000sqft
- Support intelligent voice control
|Size||108 x 108 x 28mm|
|Wireless Distance||400m (Open Field)|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
|Operating Temperature||-5 ~ 45°C|
|Operating Frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|Maximum Load Current||1A|
|Input Voltage||5V DC|
1. Why can’t I find any devices when they are already added to Smart Station?
Check the cable connected to router to see if it’s damaged or loose.
2. Why is there a failure when adding Smart Station to the new account?
Confirm whether the Smart Station has been added to other account.
3. Why does the indicator on Smart Station keep shining?
Please reach to our technical support via 012-3892399.
4. Why does it always disconnect upon finishing configuration?
Check the cable connected to router to see if it’s loose or damaged, and try to restart the router and Smart Station.
5. Why is the indicator of Smart Station is not lit?
Please check the power source.