Add the Smart Plug to your LifeSmart home system. Any item that is plugged in to the outlet now has smart capabilities. Use the LifeSmart App to turn ON or OFF any Smart Plug operated device in your home or pair it with other smart devices to trigger control of powered devices.
The smart plug is also equipped with energy metering function.The LifeSmart App also allows you to set devices ON / OFF schedules and know the energy consumption of devices.
- Easy Configuration
- Automatic Sheduling On/Off
- Smart Control of Appliance
- Multiple Combination of Triggers
|Size||64 x 64 x 35 mm|
|Wireless Distance||400m (Open Field)|
|Operating Humidity||5 – 95 %|
|Operating Temperature||-5 ~ 45°C|
|Operating Voltage||220 VAC|
|Operating Frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|Electrostatic Power Consumption||Maximum 1.5W|
|Maximum Load Current||2500W (250V 10A)|
1. Can it be switched manually?
Yes, there is a manual control button.
2. Does it support 16A electrical appliances?
3. Does it support high-power appliances?
Its max load is 2500W。