The LifeSmart BLEND Light Switch replaces your traditional switches with an intelligent, wirelessly active device. Anything connected to the switch can be updated to become a smart device.
It still functions as a traditional light switch, but with the added benefit of being controllable through the LifeSmart system. It also features indicators with different colors on top to help you sort customised lighting areas, functions and more.
- Simple Modern Design Style
- 16 Million Color, Free Combination
- Colorful Panel Customization
- Double Control/ Multi-control
- Multiple Triggers
|Size||86 x 86 x 33mm|
|Wireless Distance||400m (open field)|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 95%|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ 40 °C|
|Working Voltage||90 ~ 240V AC|
|Operating Frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|Static power consumption||≤ 1.2W|
|Maximum Load||2000W (3-way total)|
1. What to do if the light flashes after the live wire version of BLEND Light Switch is installed?
For live wire version of BLEND Light Switch, a capacitance needs to be installed on the lamp.
2. How does the BLEND Light Switch achieve multiple control?
Use ‘Multi control for switch’ from public template to enable multi-control.
3. Why is there no resistance force when pressing the button?
Please check if the switch panel is installed properly in place.
4. Why is the LED indicator of the BLEND Light Switch off?
Please enter switch setting page to see if the indicator is turned off.