The LifeSmart’s Cube Door/Window Sensor detects when a door or window is opened and can automatically notify you on your LifeSmart App. It can also be used to trigger events with other smart devices, including snapshot, lighting control, home mode activation and many more.
- Small and Exquisite
- More Durable Battery Power
- Remote Shock Alarm
- One-Key Scene Control
- Safe and Reliable
|Size||70 x 70 x 38mm|
|Wireless Distance||400m (Open Field)|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
|Operating Temperature||-5 ~ 45°C|
|Charging Voltage||5V, ≥150mA|
|Operating Frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|Standby Time||Up to 6 months|
1. Why does not the door status change after the sensor is installed and configured?
Check if the direction of the sensor is correct, and the gap between the magnetic stripes is not too large.
2. What if I press the CUBE Door/Window Sensor?
Press the cube to trigger a customized scene mode, such as one-click to enable home/away mode.
3. What to do if the CUBE Door/Window Sensor can’t be added to the app?
Please check that the battery is in good contact and indicator is flashing after the pairing key is pressed.
4. During RSSI test, does CUBE Door/Window Sensor send realtime feedback?
The device in the battery operating state does not respond to the RSSI test command.