The LifeSmart’s Cube Motion Sensor uses PIR induction technology to detect movement. Upon detection, notifications will be sent to your mobile devices via the LifeSmart App. Alternatively, a light can be triggered upon entering a room that is too dim. If connected with LifeSmart Smart Home Wi-Fi Camera, you can trigger a snap shot that can be directly be sent to your mobile device.
- Motion Sensor constantly
- Keeps an eye out for any movement at Home or Office
- Paired with other LifeSmart products
- Set triggers together with other devices
- Actions based on ambient Settings or security warnings
- Fast and Sensitive
- Trigger Smart Scenarios
|Size||70 x 70 x 38 mm|
|Wireless Distance||400m (Open Field)|
|Operating Frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|Working Temperature||-5 ~ 45°C|
|Charging Voltage||5V , ≥150mA|
|Standby Time||≥ 6 months (standard environment)|
1. Is the CUBE Motion Sensor detecting and sending feedback in real time?
When the CUBE Motion Sensor detects movement, it will send feedback in real time.
2. What is ‘alarm duration’?
It is the period between the motion sensor detects the movement and a next detected movement.
3. Why does CUBE Motion Sensor often disconnect?
Please check the location of the CUBE Motion Sensor to avoid signal interference.
4. During testing RSSI, does CUBE Motion Sensor have the appropriate feedback?
The device in the battery operating state does not respond to the RSSI test command.
5. What is the detection range of CUBE Motion Sensor?
It ranges 3 to 4 meters with 120° angle.