It monitors indoor temperature, humidity and illumination and equipped with a LCD display showing these data in real time. It also works with other devices to perform smart, triggers or scenes.
- Small and Exquisite
- LCD screen
- Multiple Integrated Sensors
- Long Standby Time
- Multiple Combination of Triggers
Wireless Range：100M (Open Field)
1. Is the CUBE environment sensor data updated in real time?
The environment sensor completes the synchronization and updates data in one minute when the surrounding environment changes.
2. What is the numerical unit of the date the CUBE environment sensor gathers?
Centigrade (℃) for temperature. Relative humidity (RH) for humidity. Illuminance is a relative value.
3. Why doesn’t the LCD screen display data?
Remove the rear cover to see whether the plastic strip has been removed or not.
4. Why is the data on the screen inconsistent with the value in history?
Please wait for one minute to observe whether the historical information is synchronized properly.