The LifeSmart’s Smart Home Wi-Fi Camera lets you keep tab on what’s happening in and around your home via the LifeSmart App – anytime, anywhere. Simply view the live stream on your mobile device. Keep an eye on family members, pets or the office 24 hours a day.
LifeSmart’s simple camera configuration procedure makes it incredibly easy to set up, and with a wide array of programmable options, it will perform the way you need it.
- 270 Degree Wide Angle Lens
- 1080p HD Resolution
- Wide-angle Infrared Night Vision
- Free Multiple Combination of Triggers
- TF Card Slot
- Cloud Remote Monitoring
|Size||91 x 103 x 135mm|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
|Operating Temperature||-5 ~ 45°C|
|Input Voltage||5V, 1.5A|
|Resolution||FULL HD 1080P|
1. Following the set-up steps of HD camera, why does the indicator light keep flashing in green after configuration?
Please verify that the Wi-Fi password is entered properly and that the network is not restricted for the internet access of Camera.
2. Why is there a long delay and the camera often disconnected when viewing the camera?
Please check the stability of the Wi-Fi network where the camera is connected.
3. Why is the picture not clear when viewing the camera at night?
Please avoid the camera against glass, mirrors or other reflective objects.
4. Does the camera’s video memory need to be manually deleted?
Camera storage is automatic coverage and cycle recording when memory is full.
5. Why are camera video recordings intermittent?
Please check if ‘Recorded Only When Motion Detected’ is enabled.