Package includes (9 items):
- 1 x inBio-260 Access Control Panel (3k FP, 30k Cards, 100k Log)
- 1 x 12V 5A Switching power supply with battery charger (TPM005B)
- 1x CASE04 metal casing with cam lock
- 1 x 12V 7Ah Backup battery (PBB001)
- 2 x IN FP Reader with RFID Modules (FR1200-ID)
- 2 x Magnetic Contact (AMC001)
- 2 x 600lbs EM Lock (DEM005)
- 2 x Emergency Break glass – Green (DBG005)
- 2 x Exit Push button – Big (DPB001)
- 2 x Wide range Buzzer(BUZZER)
- Time Attendance software (ZK Access 3.5);TCP/IP & RS-485
- InBio-260: 2 IN, 2 OUT (max 4 readers)
Access control system is one of the most commonly used system in electronic door control using a card or a magnetic stripe which gives access by swiping through a reader on the door. Usually an access control system comes with a keycard, which is a security token that grants you access through electrically-powered doors. These systems require a keycard reader (installed on the door) and you gain access by either tapping your card on the reader (proximity reader), swiping it (swipe reader), or inserting it (insert reader).
By this card access, the control system allows access to people entering and exiting into the premises. Access control systems may also be used to control access into certain areas located within the interior of buildings. The purpose of an access control system is to provide quick, convenient access to those persons who has authority, while at the same time, restricting access to unauthorized people. With an effective access control system, you eliminate the possibility of an easy entry, helping to reduce the overall risk of theft and vandalism. Access control lets you secure various access points in your premises. There are 3 Types of Access Control Systems. They are Discretionary Access Control (DAC), Mandatory Access Control (MAC), and Role Based Access Control.
The ZKTeco INBIO-260 Package 2 Door Fingerprint Networked Access Controller with Time Attendance comes with inBio-260 Access Control Panel (3k FP, 30k Cards, 100k Log), 12V 5A Switching power supply with battery charger (TPM005B), CASE04 metal casing with cam lock, 12V 7Ah Backup battery (PBB001), IN FP Reader with RFID Modules (FR1200-ID), Magnetic Contact (AMC001), 600lbs EM Lock (DEM005), Emergency Break glass – Green (DBG005), Exit Push button – Big (DPB001), Wide range Buzzer(BUZZER), Time Attendance software (ZK Access 3.5);TCP/IP & RS-485, InBio-260: 2 IN, 2 OUT (max 4 readers).