The STING automation for swing gates moves gates in residential or apartment complexes, with leaves up to 3 metres long and weighing up to 400 kg. STING is equipped with embedded mechanical stops; therefore, no additional stopping elements (that could be inelegant or represent an obstacle) are needed to be installed on the ground.
- STING unlocking device with key
- Adjustable fixing plate, to be screwed (optional for MAC, included for STING)
- Compatible with the Apps NETLINK OPERATOR This operator is compatible with the NETLINK System and can be programmed with DEAInstaller and NETBOX
- Self-locking operators
- Possibility of installing the mechanical stops inside the operator (optional) to eliminate ground stops
- Adjustable fixing plates to be screwed included
- Electromechanical automation for swing gates up to 3 m – 400 kg