- Ventilated motor with built-in inverter. Electromechanical gear motor with Nice BlueBUS technology.
- Compatible for operation with Solemyo and Opera systems.
- Simple to Install: the BlueBUS system enables connections by means of just two wires between the control unit and up to 15 control safety and signaling devices.
- Safe: the acceleration settings (at the start of the manoeuvre) and the deceleration settings (at the end of the manoeuvre) are precise and reliable.
- The temperature sensor: Run is able to manage force, adapting it to the different climatic and environmental conditions, while adapting the thermal cut-out protection and intensity of self-ventilation, depending on the temperature reading.
- Master/Slave Selection: Automatically synchronizes 2 motors, enabling the automation of sliding gates with two opposing leaves. (built-in inverter)
- Practical and Functional: built-in inverter, housed inside Run, can be simply connected by means of the practical connector guide.
- Very Quiet: gear motor on bearings.
- Perfect Movement: The Inverter enables the power supply and drive of the 3-phase motor with single-phase current at 230 VAC, acting on the frequency to adjust speed of the automation from a minimum of 8.2 m/min to maximum 15.4 m/min. In the automation deceleration phase, the inverter, which dialogues with the control unit, increases the torque, thus improving performance and reducing the risk of the automation blocking on impact with obstacles.
What’s in the Box?
- NICE RUN2500i 230VAC Sliding Motor with Inverter x 1
- NICE Built-in RUA2 Electronic Control Panel x 1
- NICE Built-in RUA3 Inverter Kit x 1
- Limit Switch Brackets with Screws x 2
- Emergency Release Key x 2
- Base Plate with Screws x 1
- 2 Channels Remote Control x 3
- Remote Receiver x 1
- Gear Rack (Each 1Meter) x 4