- >Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- >Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- >Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- >Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
|Wireless Type||2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements||Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher|
|Certification||RoHS, EAC, CE|
|Package Contents||Smart Plug HS100, Quick Start Guide|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )|
|Buttons||Power button, Settings button|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )|
|Input voltage||100V- 240V|