- Burglary protection in accordance
- European Standard EN
- 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grades I
- One hour’s fire protection of paper documents
- Torch-resistant barrier material
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle
- Optional Internal Fittings
- Lock Options
1. Model 110 to 200 comes standard with two pieces of adjustable
shelf and three pieces for Model 300.
OPTIONAL INTERNAL FITTINGS
2. Extendable shelf
3. Extensible drawer
4. Lockable drawer
5. Data media insert
DuoGuard safes fitted with a high-security electronic lock (Class B)
for model 110 – 300 as the primary lock.
The primary lock can be supplemented by a combination lock or
both a key lock and electronic lock can be fitted as an option.
All locks are tested by ECB•S and are certified in accordance with
the EN 1300 standard.
DuoGuard’s high-security electronic lock – certified Class B by
ECB•S – includes the following features:
• 1 master code, 1 supervisor code and 7 user codes.
• Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated
and door being opened. Also equipped with time-delay override.
• Protective function to raise silent alarm if lock is being opened
DuoGuard has been approved in accordance with the European
standard, EN 1047-1 in fire class S 60 P, which means the safe will
protect paper documents for one hour. This certification was
awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board Security Systems).
To comply with this standard, DuoGuard has been
exposed to a constantly heated environment of over 1,000°C,
during which temperature is measured and relative air humidity
The safe is placed in a furnace and heated to a
constant temperature of almost 1,000°C for 60 minutes to
simulate the effects of a severe fire. Its internal temperature is
measured during the heat and must never exceed 170°C, which is
the temperature at which paper start to suffer damage.
The safe is removed from the furnace and cooled. The internal
temperature continues to be measured during the subsequent
cooling down period. When opened, it must not exceed 150°C.
DuoGuard has been approved by ECB•S in accordance with the
European EN 1143-1 standard for burglary protection in Grade I.
A range of attack tools were used to test DuoGuard’s level of
resistance, ranging from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and