A home is a haven that many treasure dearly and preciously. To keep this haven safe and secure at all times, they use a GT BENZ GT-207 SINGLE PADLOCK. The padlock has a dimension of 120mm (Height) by 60mm (Width) by 10mm (Shackle diameter). This padlock is actually small and compact but big in robustness and sturdiness. Thus, this padlock is a big favorite with many people.
Another feature that everyone likes is the built-In 110decibel Alarm which runs on a lithium powered battery. This alarm is Auto-Arming and disarming plus it also offers a push- Down Locking System. When an intruder plays or tempers with the padlock, it gives out a loud piercing siren to alert everyone on the intrusion. The alarm keeps going on until the owner comes to set it off. As a safety and back-up measure the supplier has provided 4 pieces of Keys.
GT BENZ GT-207 SINGLE PADLOCK is widely used at all Residential, Commercial and Industrial areas. Thus it makes these environments safe from thieves and burglars. You can also use this padlock in Cars, Bicycles, Motorbikes, Camper Vans, Containers, Machinery, Gates, Garages, Sheds and Toolboxes. Life without this padlock is an unproductive life for you and your loved ones.
- Built-In 110dB Alarm
- Auto-Arming / Disarming Alarm
- Push- Down Locking System
- Movement & Shock Sensor
- Corrosion Resistant
- Lithium CR2 Battery
- Lock Body Height: 120mm
- Lock Body Width: 60mm
- Shackle Diameter: 10mm
- Extensively Used For All Applications: Residential, Commercial and Industrial Uses
- Usage Scope: Cars, Bicycles, Motorbikes, Camper Vans, Containers, Machinery, Gates, Garages, Sheds and Toolboxes.
TO USE WITHOUT ALARM
When you lock it, just insert the shackle into the lock hole deeply, then turn the key into “OFF” symbol.
TO USE WITH ALARM
When you want to start the alarm function, press down the shackle into the lock hole deeply, then turn the key into Alarm Symbol. You will hear the “BEEP” sound to let you know now it is armed.
- Open the lock, turn the shackle to the left.
- Locate the three screws and unscrew it.
- Remove the top of the lock casing and locate battery cartridge.
- Remove old batteries from cartridge and replace with the new batteries.
What’s in the box?
- GT-207 GT BENZ Single Alarm Padlock x 1
- Keys x 4