• H.265, H.264, and JPEG multi format
• Robust embedded IP security enabling a secure end-to-end PC-less surveillance solution
• Support full data encryption streaming recording for all i-Pro Extreme cameras which comply to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards
Secure high bandwidth recording
– 16 ch. expandable to 32 ch. camera input. Support H.265 / H.264 mixed recordings.
– 512 Mbps total through put (including 256 Mbps recording bandwidth)
– DigiCert (formerly Symantec) device certificates pre-installed *Secure Communication Kits are necessary.
PC-less non-VMS surveillance solution
– No camera license fees with a default number of cameras; no annual license updates required.
– Built-in GUI and Dual HDMI (4K / FHD) outputs
– Automatic camera configuration
– (4) integrated drive-bays RAID 1 / 5 / 6
*Additional RAID Kit license is necessary to use the RAID feature.
– External storage expansion up to 132 TB
High reliability and high efficiency data reading/writing
– Dynamic HDD power management increases HDD life
– TURBO-RAID for quick RAID recovery without sacrificing recording bandwidth and performance
– Eco-writing : Acceleration of data access (reading/writing) by original file system
– Instantaneous power failure measures: Normal operation at instantaneous power failure within 200 ms; safe shutdown at power failure of 200 ms or more.