- The BlueBUS technology, enables to power and control a maximum of 7 couples of photocells from the MoonBus series using two wires only.
- The control unit and PS124 buffer battery (optional) can be connected by means of a simple connector and can be housed directly inside the motor.
- The temperature sensor adapts the motor force to weather conditions, setting the thermal cut-out protection accordingly; a master/slave selection automatically synchronizes 2 motors, enabling the automation of sliding gates with two opposing leaves.
- Thanks to the obstacle detection system and automatic programming of the working times. Self-diagnosis by means of a flashing light. 8 programming levels.
- Acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted at the beginning and end of each opening and closing manoeuvre.
- Aluminum release handle for easy opening.
- VERY QUIET SLIDING MOTOR
- Gear motor on bearings.
What’s in the Box?
- NICE RUN1500 24VDC Sliding Motor x 1
- NICE RBA3 Built-in Electronic Control Panel x 1
- Limit Switch Brackets with Screws x 2
- Emergency Release Key x 2
- Base Plate with Screw x 1
- NICE ERA-INTI 2 Channels Remote Control x 3
- NICE OX2 2 Channels Remote Receiver x 1
- Gear Rack (Each 1Meter) x 4