- Built-in Wi-Fi Module – Check lock status from anywhere anytime!
- Indoor Infrared Sensor Unlock
- 6 Methods to unlock
- Pin Code
- Smart Card EasyKey
- Emergency Release Key
- App Unlock
- Wi-Fi Unlock
- Various Alarm Alerts & Warnings
- Low Battery Alert
- Anti-Dismantle Alarm
- Out of House Armed Alarm
- Abnormal Locking Alert
- Safety Features
- Anti Peephole Opening
- Fake Pin Code Function
- Dual Verifications Mode Supported
- Indoor Dead Lock Function
- Indoor Emergency Release
- Status Light Indicators
- Human Voice Guide
- Free Installation
- Free Gift Option [Alarm Padlock / EZVIZ Smart IP Camera / Fingerprint Padlock / Fire Extinguisher]
- Free 3 Years On-Site Warranty
Product Introduction & Details
Philips 7000 Series
EasyKey Smart Push-Pull Door Lock
Touch to Unlock
Way Easier with Wi-Fi Connection
Wi-Fi connection enables you to check the access records without space constraints. Indoor infrared sensor unlocking, auto-lock, etc., which can make your life easier.
During warranty period, under any circumstances of normal usage (as per user manual), shall the product malfunction will be entitled to free repairs by Distributor. If there is any problems with the product within Four (4) weeks of the warranty period, purchasers are entitle to a one to one replacement of the same product or a refund.
Door Lock Measurement Guide
Please provide the following pictures and measurement details to our sales person before buying to check for qualification.